Raising Engaged Kids Study Guide (Digital)
Raising Engaged Kids
How do we equip our kids to live authentic, meaningful, Christ-centered lives in a conventional world? Deeply rooted in Christ-centered theology and backed up by insight from the largest and longest study of over 100,000 members of Generation Z, Raising Engaged Kids equips parents and caregivers with specific tools to see God work in and through our families.
In this 9-part series, you will receive specific and practical insight that will equip you to identify God’s purpose for your role and provide you with principles and a process that will transform your parenting and provide you with new freedom and fulfillment as a parent.
Key questions addressed in the series include:
- How to equip our kids to recognize and reflect the fullness of Christ in their own lives.
- How to remove out of drama and equip our kids to make wise choices.
- How to have meaningful spiritual conversations that both parents and kids actually enjoy.
- How to identify our students’ specific spiritual needs and then maximize the opportunities for growth at each step in their journey.
- How to implement the principles and process in a simple, reproducible and sustainable way that becomes an authentic part of your family dynamics.
- How to embrace and celebrate God’s vision for parenting long after we have equipped our kids for life beyond the walls.
- Part I. E.N.G.A.G.E.D. Seven steps to raising Christ-centered kids in a conventional world
- Part 2. Mission from God; Embracing a life of meaning and purpose
- Part 3. Helicopters & Lawnmowers; Equipping kids for life beyond the walls
- Part 4. Heroes, Victims & Villains; Effectively connecting to the hearts of our kids
- Part 5. Between two Gardens; Discovering the path of the rabbi
- Part 6. Are we there yet? Ensuring the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t a train
- Part 7. Examine the heart; Learning to work with God and not against Him
- Part 8. Can you hear me now? Listening, hearing and being heard
- Part 9. On earth as it is in heaven; Passing the baton to the next generation